An officer and American militiamen in the British colonies on the Atlantic coast of North America. The younger looking men among them may be used as Minutemen, members of rapid deployment teams, who were expected to fight at a moment’s notice. In 1775, American militia fought regular British troops at Lexington and Concord, Ticonderoga, and the Battle of Bunker Hill. These 1:32 scale miniatures by Accurate are perfect for dioramas and skirmish games requiring only a few figures per side.
20 figuras en 10 posturas – 54 mm igualan 173 cm altura
- Militia Officer with pistol
- Militiaman signaling with hat in hand
- Militiaman with rifle, hat in hand
- Militiaman in raincoat, avanzando with musket
- Militiaman with Liberty Cap
- Militiaman in hunting shirt, loading rifle
- Militiaman in hunting shirt with rifle, tirando
- Militiaman in raincoat with musket, standing, tirando
- Militiaman in raincoat with musket, kneeling, tirando
- Militiaman, kneeling, tirando
Preguntas más frecuentes
Para más información, por favor contactar con Military Miniatures Magazine en facebook.